Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your role and impact
As an Automation Engineer here at 98point6, you will build test automation frameworks for our primary care platform on iOS, Android and Web solutions. You’ll collaborate with other manual testers, test engineers, software engineers, product managers and clinicians to ensure we deliver a complete, holistic experience to our customers. You’ll help to improve our platform and the engineering team's test plan coverage and release process, as well as the quality of our product.
- Interpret design specifications in order to develop high-value test plans and automation
- Prioritize and execute tests and bug verification across multiple products
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teammates
- Write and execute test cases for either manual and/or automated execution
- Identify gaps in requirements and test coverage
- Translate user stories to automated tests that can be reviewed by peers
- Provide accurate estimates of delivery dates at the story level
- Independently implement designs
- Triage bugs and present them to product and engineering with minimal oversight
- Peer-review source code
- Proactively seek input into design and implementation choices
- 3+ years of test automation development experience for large-scale, production services or applications across mobile and web platforms
- Knowledge in languages like Java, Groovy, Ruby or Python
- Broad experience in multiple automation disciplines including performance, scalability, integration and functional testing
- Familiarity with multiple off-the-shelf automation frameworks and tools like Selenium, JMeter, Gatling and Cucumber
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Heroku
- Self-directed, flexible, versatile, entrepreneurial spirit and passionate about continual learning of new skills and technologies
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.