Cloud Enablement Leader
Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation.” We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fueled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
What is a Cloud Enablement Leader?
The core mission of a Cloud Enablement Leader is leading a POD of up to 20 Cloudreachers delivering the cloudy version of professional services to enable innovation in our clients. At the heart of what you do, is to inspire the next generation of Cloudreach’s budding SME leaders, as well as ensuring the successful search for, retention of and the overall happiness of our Cloud Enablement ninjas.
What will you do at Cloudreach?
- Ensure that KPIs are met, including obtaining and maintaining target levels of billability
- Escalation handling, both internally and externally
- Leadership for SME Leader / Cloudster community within your POD
- Proactive identification of areas for improvement and new service delivery
- Work closely with Commercial Ops team to ensure selling CE is a dream come true for all involved
- Monitoring and reporting to Regional Cloud Enablement Leader on progress
- Through suitable delegating, ensuring your team is happy, motivated, trained and in the right place at the right time with the right skills
- You’ll act as the representative for your region’s CE team into the rest of the business and our partners
- Building relationships with key strategic clients, as agreed with the Commercial leads
What do we look for?
- Passionate advocate of public Cloud compute and its innovative force in the marketplace
- Minimum of 4 years in a professional services environment
- Experienced in the delivery of professional services to large enterprise clients, including project or programme management experience
- Experience of leading other leaders and getting the best from a varied team
- Expert in handling escalations and defusing challenging situations. You’ll know how to negotiate and when to do so
- Credible and capable of holding business stakeholder relationships
- A believer in the Cloudy values as a differentiator with Cloudreachers and clients alike
- Customer focused and with a keen sense of urgency regarding what is important
- You not just a hard worker, but an efficient one. You’ll love multi-tasking and working across multiple regions
- Willingness to travel to other countries or states within your region
- “Strong communicator”? That’s an understatement. You can write, speak, and optionally sing/dance in a professional convincing and persuasive way
What are our cloudy perks?
- A MacBook Pro and iphone or google pixel (your pick!)
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture -- we work hard and play hard
- Uncapped holidays and your birthday off
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University
- Centrally-located offices
- Fully stocked kitchen and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday
- Office amenities like pool tables and Xbox on the big screen TV
- Working with a collaborative, social team, and growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else
- Quarterly kick-off events with the opportunity to travel abroad
- Full benefits and 401k match
If you want to learn more, check us out on Glassdoor. Not if. When will you join Cloudreach?