MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the #7 fastest growing in Seattle by Inc. 500!
The MedBridge development team is dedicated to impactful and valuable applications. We’re a highly collaborative team and like to ship features fast. In the last five years our team has accomplished a lot; we’ve grown our platform to reach numerous industries across a range of products and integrated with numerous software partners.
As a DevOps engineer you will be continuing to scale and grow our existing infrastructure. We’re looking for engineers who enjoy being part of a growing, collaborative team, directly influencing the product and development standards, and act in weeks rather than months.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Maintain production Kubernetes cluster running in AWS
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments
- Develop a continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline
- Continue to evaluate new technologies and update/develop standard practices
- Write and maintain infrastructure documentation
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps, SRE, or Systems Operations roles
- Experience managing production Kubernetes clusters
- Understand 12Factor application structure
- Knowledge of cloud hosting providers such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Fluency in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, GoLang, or Ruby)
- Experience developing, deploying, and running an application in production
- Knowledge of development management, building processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of alarming, monitoring, and analytic best practices
- Knowledge of containers and container orchestration
- Have experience working in development in the healthcare space
- Experience with Golang, PHP, Docker,, Node
- Knowledge of AWS - SQS, SNS, S3, CloudFront, EC2, Cloudsearch, RDS MySQL
- Understanding of Grafana & Prometheus
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients
- We like to learn along the way - we don’t believe we have everything perfected and depend on everyone’s input to help us grow as a team
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with up to 2% company matching
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.