You'll lead a team of 5–10 engineers. You'll work closely with your team, product managers, designers, QA engineers and other engineering teams to bring our products and infrastructure services to life.
Dropbox Seattle is a tiny but rapidly expanding engineering office currently working across Android, desktop, payments, and photos. As an early member of Dropbox Seattle Engineering, you’ll have the unique opportunity to build critical product features and infrastructure while shaping the direction of the team and the office. Find out how you can help below.
- You'll be responsible for growing and developing an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with high expectations around individual ownership and impact
- You'll foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies Dropbox's values.
- You'll ensure your team delivers extraordinary output, and continuously seeks ways to make an outsized impact
- You'll set direction for the team, anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning
- You will help craft technical and product strategy
- Management experience with an engineering team
- Experience as a software developer
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)