Executive Assistant, Product & Engineering at Outreach
Your Daily Adventures
- Manage daily calendars and executive travel - solving complex scheduling situations in a collaborative and team-oriented manner
- Communicate directly and on behalf of the EVP to both internal and external VIP stakeholders, including customers and executive staff
- Orchestrate meetings, events, and activities into a product and engineering leadership team rhythm that aligns with the EVP's most critical business priorities
- Execute special projects, effectively partnering with cross-functional teams and managing deadline pressures while providing proactive updates
- Act as an effective barometer for incoming issues to determine levels of urgency and the appropriate courses of action in collaboration with other EA's and executive staff
- Prioritize conflicting needs while handling matters expeditiously with proactive follow-through
- Build strong relationships to establish and maintain credibility, trust, and confidence with executive staff and peers
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant, with at least 3 years supporting executives in a high-growth start up environment
- Great Communicator: you have the ability to write and communicate on the behalf of leadership showing exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Go-Getter: you’re eager, resourceful, and constantly put your problem-solving skills to the test
- Quick: energetic is your baseline and you’re a fast learner. You get excited about and love solving puzzles and take pride in your work . You have a strong sense of urgency, ability to anticipate needs, exceptional follow-through at all times. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Team Player: you strive for greatness, and know that teamwork is the way to get there. You’re a natural leader! You are able to demonstrated ability to influence outcomes.
- Super Organized: you have a superior organizational aptitude and love the details, while being able to be flexible.
- Tech Savvy: you utilize the latest tools to make your work as efficient as possible. You have a natural curiosity for the tech industry, and want to be part of high energy and passionate team about to make history.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Product Management and Engineering teams a plus