Front End Software Development Engineer, Connected Devices
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Have you ever wondered if you can write code to save lives? At Axon our mission is to protect life. We are passionate about bringing state of the art technology to law enforcement so officers can focus on helping their communities instead of fighting with bad software.
We are looking for talented front end engineers to help us build world-class cloud applications. You will work with product managers and designers to deliver top quality products that are innovative and practical for our end users. You will work with different client teams (body cameras, mobile apps, desktop apps, etc..) to ensure we are building seamlessly integrated products that will give police officers the tools and insight to make our communities safer.
- Partner with Product Designers, Project managers and external stakeholders
- Design and implement clean code for customer facing products
- Design new and maintain internal CSS Grids
- 3+ years in a professional development role building user-facing software
- You're experienced developing rich web applications
- You bring experience with single-page application (SPA) development
- You have experience with React
- You have experience with GraphQL
- You have demonstrated success in your current career
- You are passionate about how technology helps people in their daily lives
- You love delighting end users and hunger for novel challenges
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description