Front End - Software Development Engineer
Front-End Software Engineer (React):
This is a high-visibility opportunity within our incubation group to become the front-end technical lead of a new data analytics product. In collaboration with customers, designers and product managers, you will imagine and develop delightful user experiences that solve real customer problems.
We believe that everyone’s voice is valuable in the creative process and so are happy to explain decisions or topics that you don’t have experience with: You will grow so much faster as a member of a talented cross-functional team!
- Demonstrated passion for building great software and user experiences
- Experience using industry best practices: agile methodologies, git, code review tools, automated test/build/deploy, etc.
- Robust knowledge of data structures & algorithms, microservice and asynchronous architectures
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- React or similar modern UI framework
- Technical leadership in developing complex software systems
- Working with presales, customers and product management to deliver valuable software to market
- Self-service data analytics tools such as Tableau, Domo, Looker, PowerBI/Excel, etc.
- Working with Enterprise IT, Business Intelligence, Data Science and Finance teams.
- Large Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and understanding the impact of architectural choices
- REST, Java or serverless backend implementations
Apptio is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan, and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating the value of IT investments, accelerate innovation, and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.