Front End Software Engineer
Drift is a Series A funded, energy-tech startup located in Seattle WA, who has raised over 10 million dollars to fund our vision for the future of energy. We believe this future is smarter, more efficient, cheaper, and greener. We’re already delivering some of that vision to our customers, and we’re hiring a contract front-end software engineer (CSS/HTML) to help build the next version of our site and dashboard.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in developing a highly interactive web application
- Solve complex data problems and think of best ways to present these to users
- Strive for innovation: Continuous learning is essential to this role; you are encouraged to add and find ways to incorporate the latest and the greatest in our system
- Be a team player: Everything happens within a team; you will have the opportunity to work with a group of smart people.
Drift is a great place to build, learn, and experiment. Some of the technologies we use every day include Python, HTML, Go, CSS, Java. Come Join us!
This is a 3-month contract-to-hire position with potential to become full-time.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of experience as a Front End Engineer building highly interactive, user-friendly web applications
- Deep understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and GoLang
- Positive attitude
We built Drift to be a place where you can do your best work. Drift strongly values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to gender- and race-based pay parity. We promise that you'll feel valued and have opportunities to contribute meaningfully as a member of our team.
Note: This is a contract-to-hire position. You’ll receive free lunch/snacks as a contractor. As well as an awesome office space in Belltown, Seattle.
If hired full-time benefits include commuter, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, self-managed managed time off and generous paid maternity and paternity leave.