Full Stack Engineer, PSaaS at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:15 p.m. (PST) on Monday, October 14, 2019
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are growing the Auth0 Private SaaS Engineering team and are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help us design and build an amazing product. You would be a great fit for the team if you enjoy working on challenging problems and care deeply about the product’s end user experience. Not only are we looking for a talented engineer we are looking for someone who will contribute to our culture.
Many of our largest customers rely on Private SaaS to deliver a dedicated, isolated environment to build identity solutions in their products, Auth0 Private SaaS runs on more than 150 different environments. This team is responsible for building the applications, tools and services required to deploy, troubleshoot, maintain and provide support to these environments, which runs either on Auth0 own infrastructure or customer's infrastructures based on AWS stack.
The team responsibilities:
The team has two main responsibilities. First, deliver world-class applications, services and tools that make it simple and enjoyable to deploy, manage and maintain Auth0's Private SaaS environments. Second, to ensure that all the features available to our customers in the cloud offerings are also available to our Private SaaS subscribers. We care deeply about the experience our customers have when managing and maintaining our product as well as ensuring the quality of the Auth0 service we deliver.
During the last year, we have built a completely new Dashboard for IT Administrators to manage our environments configuration through a web interface backed by a RESTful API enabling our users to automate their configuration and maintenance workflows. This solution consists of a web application built using Typescript and the React web framework and a Node.js application for serving the backend REST API.
Due to the success and growth of our Private SaaS product we are looking for an engineer to help us build an amazing product and experience. We are aiming to increase our team in order to take some new big projects to help grow our product. Some of the projects in our roadmap include tooling (web applications, APIs, and CLIs) for setting up new environments, scheduled and automatic software updates/migrations, and improved troubleshooting and monitoring capabilities.
As a Full Stack Engineer you will be:
- Designing and implementing applications, command line tools and APIs to improve experience of managing and maintaining the Auth0 Private SaaS environments.
- Working with other engineering teams to ensure product features function on the Private SaaS platform. This may require working with other teams to re-implementing features or pieces of features to be compatible with the Private SaaS platform.
- Designing and implementing tools to improve the developer experience with working on the Private SaaS platform.
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy web frontend and backend engineering
- Are customer focused.
- Are familiar with NodeJS ecosystem
- Are Familiar with frontend frameworks such as Typescript, React and Mobx.
- Have a thorough understanding of security principles and concerns.
- Have experiences with building software and services, with distributed systems complexities and their challenges.
- Have an understanding of the web platform
- Are passionate about building systems that are highly reliable, secure, maintainable and scalable.
- Enjoy defining and implementing APIs (e.g. REST, RPC, etc)
- Enjoy working on a highly collaborative, dynamic and remote team.
Also useful if you:
- Are familiar with: MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis, NGINX, and PostgreSQL
- Are familiar with Amazon Web Services and their APIS and SDKs.
- Have knowledge of networking and infrastructure.
- Have experience running applications in containers (e.g. Docker)
- Americas; #CA; #US; #AR
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description