Games Software Development Engineer at Amazon
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. As a Software Development Engineering you will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for consumers and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
In this role you will be working with a mix of front-end web and game technologies to develop a new type of interactive customer experiences. You will collaborate closely with Designers, Product Managers, QA Engineers, and other SW Engineers to build and launch an unannounced new cross-platform consumer product.
· Build reliable, scalable, high-performance, game systems, tools, and automation.
· Collaborate with cross functional teams of engineers, designers, artists, and product managers as we define and deliver customer experiences.
· Participate in technical design and code reviews.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years of software development experience.
· Experience with at least one compiled programming language such as C#, C++, Java, or Rust.
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of software development experience.
· Experience video games industry technologies such as 2D and 3D math, physics, rendering, animation, FX, UI, AI, complex state management, input processing, networking, audio, or content development tools.
· Experience with game engines such as Unity, Phaser, Three.js, Babylon.js, WebGL, etc.
· Experience with Android or iOS development.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.