Hardware Systems Integration Engineer
Jeeva Wireless is a technology startup building wireless communication solutions for the next wave of connected devices. Jeeva’s unique technology provides extremely low cost, small form factor, and orders of magnitude lower power consumption, while achieving long operating range and high reliability. Jeeva is expanding our engineering team and searching for high performing, dedicated individuals to help us blaze new trails.
---ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES---
Jeeva is looking for a hardware systems integration engineer to join our core product development team. You will primarily be responsible for designing, implementing, and testing hardware on printed circuit boards and flexible substrate. Additionally, you will also work with cross-functional groups on hardware-software integration and test, verify and document the final wireless communication product delivered to the customers. You will be part of a small but fast-moving engineering team with significant existing design expertise and high expectations.
The position requires strong communication and ability to think outside the box. In addition to the skills listed below, an ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and be excited and motivated to build wireless communication systems for new high-impact IoT applications.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
● Experience with schematic design and layout of embedded board-level design such as integrating micro-controllers, power management, sensors and I/O devices.
● Experience in digital or mixed-signal design principles including designs using processors, FPGAs, operational amplifiers, and filters.
● Experience working with drivers for various communication protocols (especially USB, SPI, I2C and UART), system-level integration, and low power design.
● Hands on experience in prototype bring-up, debugging and functional verification
● Experience with design, architecture and layout of high frequency RF front ends, RF components such as matching networks, waveguides, directional couplers and radio systems on Printed Circuit Boards.
● Experience with design, simulation and testing of antennas.
● Embedded C, C++ familiarity and development experience with MSP430/ARM microcontrollers or similar platforms
● Experience with wireless SoCs (Wi-Fi, BLE) and working with networked devices (Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, etc).
With our unique technology, Jeeva is positioned to meet the needs of a plethora of applications of wireless connectivity that are not well served by conventional wireless solutions. Join us as we work to capture this opportunity and become a significant force in wireless.
Jeeva is committed to a friendly and welcoming working environment and has a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees. Jeeva does not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religious affiliation, or any other legally protected status.
Jeeva is located in downtown Seattle, Washington.