Lead Web App Developer at Algorithmia
- Help set technical direction for Algorithmia's web application development efforts
- Take up our mission to make state-of-the-art AI and ML effortlessly scalable for Fortune 500 and government customers everywhere
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying AI and ML at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by over 90,000 developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable Machine Learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
As a lead web application engineer at Algorithmia, you'll get to contribute to every facet of our web applications, and help us empower data science teams around the world. You will be the technical leader on a team tasked with maintaining Algorithmia's many web properties, the principal of which is our web client (visible at https://algorithmia.com). Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Setting technical vision for our web engineering team
- Coordinate with our product team to understand the UI needs for a new feature
- Triage and fix bugs in one of our web properties
- Implement and document a new component for our in-house UI toolkit, Synapse (https://algorithmia.design)
- Breakdown the work for a new feature in Jira
As an ideal candidate for this role, you possess:
- Deep competency in core web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, and HTTP)
- Expertise with a major web framework, such as Vue, React, or Angular
- Experience building and maintaining web applications for large enterprises
- A love for mentoring and building high-performing engineering teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and a love for writing clear, well-structured documentation
- Understanding of web application testing frameworks, such as Jest, Selenium, Jasmine, etc...
Sound like a fit? Apply below–we're excited to meet you!
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW, or learn more at algorithmia.com