A job that has it all! Growth, ground floor architecture, cutting-edge technology, a collaborative culture, and a cool vision that you can brag about!
WHO WE ARE
At Drift, we are disrupting the energy industry by creating a marketplace where consumers can purchase green energy from local power producers in real time. At Drift we believe the future of energy is smarter, more efficient, cheaper, and greener and we're hiring to help our engineering team build the applications, services and tools to make this a reality!
WHAT THIS ENGINEERING TEAM DOES
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of 5 engineers including fullstack, data, and front end engineers, on all aspects of product development. You will partner with product, data science, and other leaders to build and deliver the roadmap of your team. You will participate in technical design and planning while providing guidance for engineers to ensure they execute well everyday. You will also find time to fill your engineering heart with some coding as an individual contributor. Finally as we are scaling, you will have the opportunity to build and grow the team via hiring and mentoring.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- Proficient in multiple programming languages
- 5+ years of experience building technically complex software systems
- 2+ years of experience in managing an engineering team
- Experienced working across disciplines in a dynamic environment
- Accomplished technical leader with a track record of delivering results at high speed and quality
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks in the office
- Self-managed time off
- Awesome office space in Belltown
- Orca Pass
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for employees
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave
We built Drift to be a place where you can do your best work. Drift strongly values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to gender- and race-based pay parity. We promise that you'll feel valued and have opportunities to contribute meaningfully as a member of our team.