Mobile Software Engineer II (Devices) at Axon
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:03 a.m. (PST) on Sunday, December 19, 2021
Our team is an essential part of a police agency's day-to-day flow. We have applications for managing TASER devices and body cameras. This is a complex process both for armorers managing inventory and individual patrol officers managing their own body cameras and signal devices. We work with hardware, firmware, and online services to ensure that the end-to-end flow is easy and trustworthy.
Your Day to Day:
Your Day to Day:
- Design and implement new features for managing Axon cameras, TASERs, and other hardware.
- Collaborate across platforms with other engineers and products to ensure seamless communication.
- Ensure features and dependencies meet stringent security expectations.
- Implement end-to-end quality analysis of your features.
- Scale up in new technology, learning new platforms, languages, and tools. You are responsible for iOS and Android applications.
- 2+ years experience writing mobile client features, Android and/or iOS.
- 2+ years experience of professional software development in a client-focused language like Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, Dart, Rust, Go, C/C++, or another systems programming language.
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, run-time analysis, object-oriented design and code quality verification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or an equivalent highly technical field
- Advanced Android experience in native applications.
- Advanced iOS experience in native applications.
- Experience communicating with Bluetooth / BLE based devices.
- Experience with calling REST-ful authenticated API services.
- Experience with CI/CD build systems like TeamCity.
- Experience producing in-depth design documentation for complex features.
Read Full Job Description