Sales Systems QA Specialist at Smartsheet
Smartsheet is seeking a Sales Systems QA Specialist to continue to support our growing sales and operations team. In this position, you will be working closely with the Sales Systems and related teams to test and validate system configuration, integrations, and new processes.
This impactful role reports to the Senior Sales Systems Manager and is based in Smartsheet’s corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
- Develop and execute tests for new configuration, integrations, and processes developed by the Sales Systems team
- Quickly learn and develop expertise in new and/or assigned test areas
- Write and maintain test scripts for core systems and processes owned by Sales Systems
- Document all testing findings
- Communicate testing and findings to stakeholders
- Develop testing framework and methodology for Sales Systems team that is repeatable and scalable
- Develop automated testing to run at regular intervals to measure system stability
- Plan, write and update relevant QA documentation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-4 years of experience in software testing
- 2-3 years of Salesforce experience, administration a plus
- 2+ years of experience with other connected applications such as Docusign, NetSuite, Outreach, etc.
- Experience working with cloud-based integration platforms (Boomi, Mulesoft, etc.) is a plus
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Creativity and initiative for improving product test coverage and effectiveness
- Skills in analyzing, diagnosing and solving complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once with superior time-management and organization skills
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications and solutions
- Desire to often work with people as well as be a self-motivated team player
- Unfazed by constant change
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Getting From Idea to Impact! At a time when organizational speed and execution are critical to gaining a competitive edge, modern work — especially at scale — is increasingly bogged down by legacy tools and legacy thinking.
Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
How We’re Different:
Smartsheet is the best way to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, enabling teams to move from idea to impact – fast.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.