Salesforce Application Developer at Avalara
As an experienced Salesforce Developer that has built a wide variety of Apps that meet critical business needs using both configuration and code, you will assure success of Avalara's This position would part of a 5-person Agile delivery team focused on Salesforce quote-to-cash and integrations. There is also a separate Agile delivery team responsible for the broader Salesforce platform as well as a Service Desk team.Quote-to-Cash initiatives. You will design and implement Salesforce CPQ and quote-to-cash-related solutions as part of an Agile team and strategic program. Salesforce CPQ experience is not required; training will be provided to assure you achieve an advanced level of proficiency with the product.
- Guide strategy to migrate from existing Quote-to-Cash systems to Salesforce CPQ
- Build and maintain the Salesforce CPQ environment and integrations with other Quote-to-Cash systems
- Develop new product quoting and subscription management capabilities
- Troubleshoot discrepancies in financial deals reporting and support the month-end bookings process
Qualifications (absolute must haves walking in the door)
- 4+ years of Salesforce Architect, App Builder, and/or Admin experience
- Exposure to application architecture, development and integration practices
- Experience with at least three different Salesforce implementations, include some on Lightning UX
Preferred Qualifications (great to have but not absolutely necessary)
- Salesforce Architect, Developer, or App Builder certifications
- Experience with a mainstream or homegrown Configure, Price, Quote system
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.