Senior Front End Engineer, Digital Evidence Management Systems
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
You are a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with experience building large-scale software applications. You have deep interest in backend and frontend technologies. You are excited about the care, feeding and growth of a high-availability, scalable cloud-based systems.
Come work in an exciting environment where you use your passion, experience, and analytical skills to help bring new solutions to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
- Work on software that manages Petabytes of information
- Work closely with customers and design features to their specifications
- Mentor junior developers on the team
- A customer-obsessed developer with 5+ years of experience in launching and operating complex web applications
- Passionate about building attractive, easy-to-use, fast and responsive user interfaces
- You are experienced with modern frameworks like React or Angular
- You are comfortable with CSS and know how to scale it in a large project
- You have targeted other hardware platforms beyond the browser, such as desktop or mobile applications
- You are passionate about quality design, code, tools and architectures
- You follow the latest in open source technologies and can intuit the fine line between a promising new practice and an overhyped fad
- You influence your peers, advise senior leaders, coach and mentor junior team members
- You facilitate cross-team collaboration among engineers and contribute to the broader community of senior engineers
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description