Senior Front End Engineer - Social [Remote / USA only]
Come join the product UI team at Hearsay San Francisco!
Hearsay Systems offers the complete client engagement platform for financial services, empowering advisors and agents to effectively use digital tools to build stronger relationships that grow business. We enable efficient and compliant client engagement across channels including social networks, text messaging, websites and email.
Our platform is used by more than 150,000 advisors and agents at the world's largest financial services and insurance companies. Come join the team and help us modernize the advisor-client experience!
We're looking for a Senior Front End Developer to help drive product UI development and architecture at Hearsay, focusing largely on UI development across the product line.
This is a remote role for people who live and work in the United States.
There is fantastic opportunity for professional development, and the folks who are most successful at Hearsay are highly collaborative thinkers who work well with others. Team unity is so important.
About the job:
- Range across the entire product suite, both crafting your own role and diving in where you can have the most impact for the company. This job is what you make it!
- Write performant, accessible-to-all, highly usable UI built with architecture in mind. You'll create new features in a manner that allows for organizational excellence and code reusability. We want our sites to perform beautifully on all devices, for all users.
- As a lead, mentor others and lead by example.
- Create and refine a repeatable approach to debugging.
- Contribute your thoughts and insights to the team. Your ideas are important!
- You live and work in the USA
- You've worked at least one major remote role (9 months+)
- People love working with you!
- You've built new features into existing systems, with an eye on speed, reliability, and accessibility.
- You have a particular love of UI development, and can think of UI in terms of architectural design.
- You enjoy sharing your expertise with others, and are open to different views and approaches.
- You love working with people from a diverse set of backgrounds and thought processes!
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description