Senior Full Stack Engineer, Dashboard
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Do you want to make the internet more secure by being part of a team focused on making developer's lives better?
Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the internet by powering the login box. We’re currently hiring a Senior Engineer to be part of the Developer Productivity team. This is a core engineering team working on customer facing work. You'd be giving our customers - developers - the tools they need to configure and use our authentication and identity tool suite.
This work enables a more secure, fully featured internet. As more developers stop wasting time building their own half-baked security solutions and use Auth0's well-thought-out ones, they have time to build new things.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
- Interact with different teams to ensure a correct implementation of the system.
- Craft secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications.
- Build modular, well-documented, responsive, and accessible React components.
- Contribute to improve the dashboard framework and developer tools.
- Build new features in our dashboard.
- Integrate endpoints with our management API.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Enjoy crafting front end developer tools
- Have experience engineering web application, working closely to the front-end
- Are familiar with NodeJS and RESTful APIs
- Are comfortable writing semantic HTML and responsive CSS
- Have attention to detail and make user experience a top priority
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset
It is helpful, but not required, if you:
- Have experience working with React and Styled Components
- Have experience working with MobX
- Have experience using or building a design system.
- Have experience with accessibility.
- Have experience building and maintaining an MVC architecture.
Preferred Time Zones:
- (GMT-7); (GMT-6); (GMT-5); (GMT-4); (GMT-3)
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Read Full Job Description