Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is looking for experienced full stack software engineer to join Service Management - Administration Experience Team. This team is responsible for delivering exceptional subscription administration experience to our customers throughout their relationship with Auth0. The mission of this group is to bring comprehensive, trustworthy, and clear visibility into how a customer’s subscription is organized, consumed, and supported as a service.
Are you passionate about working in a remote, multi-functional, multicultural team together with other software engineers, product designer and product owner - all living in different timezones?
Do you have software engineering expertise, dedicated business driven approach to problem solving, self-direction, and a strong believe that the team can achieve more than each of its members individually?
Our current technology stack is node.js on the backend and React on the frontend, MongoDB and PostgreSQL for storing data and RabbitMQ as message queue.
We will consider candidates located in GMT-5 to GMT+1 time zones.
You will 😊
- Join a multi-functional remote team to own our products from top to bottom.
- Participate in both product discovery and product delivery cycles and have real impact on the products owned by the team.
- Collaborate with other specialists and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Help our customers have an awesome experience with our products especially in the areas of subscription, tenant and customer teams management.
You'd be a great fit if you ❤️
- Have a deep understanding of designing, writing, running, maintaining and debugging applications across the whole stack in one or more of the technologies listed above.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Believe that writing code is just the tool to solve customer problems and solving them is what really matters.
- Have business driven approach to software development and are focused on the outcomes rather than outputs.
Bonus points if you 👍
- Have experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Have experience solving problems connected with subscription management, teams access management and access auditing in SaaS products.
- Like to mentor and coach other engineers.
- Have experience in developing services that integrates with Salesforce.
- Have knowledge in the identity and access management space.
Preferred Time Zones ⏱
- (GMT-3); (GMT); (GMT+1); (GMT+2);
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Read Full Job Description