Chewy is looking for an Senior IAM Engineer in Seattle, WA to deploy, configure and implement its leading Identity Governance (IGA) solution based on business requirements. As an expert in deploying Identity Governance solutions, the primary responsibility will be to deploy Saviynt solution to meet customer requirements.
The IAM Engineer will designs, develops, configures, and implements solutions to resolve complex and highly complex technical and business issues related to related to information security, identity management, user access authentication, authorization, user provisioning, and role-based access control. Provides end-user support as directed by management and works on multiple functions of high complexity. Identifies and recommends functional, technological and/or control solutions. May drive one or more projects as part of the Identity and Access Management team. Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for one or more security, IDM, or risk management areas. May act as team-lead for other security or risk management personnel.
What You'll Do:
- Deploy Saviynt Identity Governance solution to meet business requirements
- Deploy, implement and integrate Saviynt with critical applications and infrastructure
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and testing
- Unit and integration testing of the solution
- Interact/coordinate with customers as required
- Assist operations team as required, coordinate with product engineering team
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Review and perfect diagrams, maps, and documentation of interrelated architecture and systems, pro-actively review solutions to determine possible failure points, coaching engineers accordingly.
- Guides, trains and mentors engineers on the development of custom scripts, programs, and application interfaces to enhance existing monitoring infrastructure as part of project team efforts
- Develop root-cause analysis strategies to determine improvement opportunities when failures occur. Contribute as lead and SME on incident research and resolution when appropriate, mentoring incident team members
- Assist in Continual Service Improvement efforts by identifying, and sometimes leading, opportunities for process improvement
- Manage workload, prioritizing tasks and documenting time, and other duties.
- Assists management in the definition of cross-platform information security and/or identity management policies and procedures as well as a senior contributor on departmental (IT Security) standard operating procedures, processes and guidelines.
- Drive and participate in the collection and documentation of departmental knowledge artifacts; key participant in the development, population, and championing of knowledge management and collaboration systems for the IT Security team.
- Communicates complex technical information to team members and all levels of management.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s/equivalent in Engineering
- 3+ years of industry experience in development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products (Saviynt or SailPoint)
- 3+ years experience with domain knowledge on the following areas of IAG:
- User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning and Reconciliation
- Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring
- Access Certification
- Segregation Of Duties
- Previous experience with Java/J2EE
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience in Unix Shell/Perl scripting, Batch Jobs
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- Knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise and SaaS applications like SAP, Oracle EBS, etc.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP etc.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]