Unity is seeking a Infrastructure Security DevOps Engineer to join our Security team to develop and maintain automated system, for development, test and deployment of various security components.Primary responsibility to design and implement security solutions to protect the organization infrastructure. Responsibilities will extend to ensuring infrastructure security standard are implemented and enforced throughout the organization. The candidate must have knowledge and experience in infrastructure security and development of scalable solutions.
This is a technical, hands-on role where you will help build and work with a variety of security tools and technologies. You will have the opportunity to, not only impact, but shape the future of the Security team at Unity.
- Develop security standards, policies for systems used in Unity.
- Deploy, maintain and drive the secure system configuration according to standards and best practices.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer in scalable production systems.
- Identify, Plan, Evaluate, Design and Deploy new security solutions.
- Perform the Projects information security assessment.
- Develop and implement network and process controls for Containers, Kubernetes environment.
- Stay current and familiar with emerging security technologies and trends.
- Through knowledge of Cloud computing environments such as GCP, AWS, Azure with knowledge for architectural reviews and implementation.
- Experience with micro-services technologies such as Containers, Kubernetes, Stackrox, Twistlock etc. As well as experience in Cloud orchestration such as Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Practical linux based system administration skills and scripting experience in cloud based environment. Experience and detailed technical knowledge of security engineering, systems, security protocols and network security.
- Deep Understanding of network security fundamentals; the TCP/IP stack, Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, DNS, Firewall, VPN, Load Balancers, Email.
- Experience in Jira, Confluence, Slack, Openstack, github, gitlab etc for integration and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline.
- Proven experience in DevOps engineering in scalable production environment.
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53 controls.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across multiple teams.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and bring clarity to situations.
- Candidate should be comfortable with fast paced, startup environment
- Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Passion for expanding your knowledge and a desire to grow beyond your current skill set
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.