Senior Security Engineer, SaaS Monitoring and Incident Response at UiPath
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:35 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 3, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Bring your security monitoring experience to UiPath. Build a security monitoring strategy and plan for UiPath hosted online services. Collaborate with product managers, developers and legal department to understand UiPath’s external and internal security and privacy compliance requirements. Collaborate with security engineers and penetration testers and incorporate their feedback into specific requirements for monitoring against advanced threats.
Identify opportunities to build scripts and tools that enable deeper insight into security state of our online servers. Based on our service(s) components and architecture, define and build meaningful sources of security alerts that provide useful insight into the security and compliance posture of UiPaths’ online environment. Collaborate with development and IT teams in setting up and configuring the tools and systems needed to implement your monitoring strategy and plan. Continuously enhance your monitoring strategy by staying on top of changes in infrastructure and services running in UiPath online environment. Innovation in tools provided by cloud service providers to detect and control threats. Threat intelligence in the industry to identify potential threats applicable to UiPath online environment
What you bring to UiPath
- Proven track record (10+ years experience) in the security monitoring space, delivering meaningful results for a high volume, high complexity SaaS business
- Strong understanding and evidence of hands-on knowledge and experience in the following areas of security monitoring and incident response
- Security Monitoring of Web application layer attacks and firewalls
- Denial of service attacks and cloud service providers native protectionsUser and network level access control violations
- Phishing attacks
- File integrity monitoring
- Security configuration drift
- Security patch management
- Critical workload process monitoringUser and system account compromiseIncident
- ResponsePre-Breach incident management table tops and drills
- Post-Breach incident management playbooksStellar teamwork and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of effectively working with remote teams
- Proven ability to wear multiple hats, prioritize, not get stuck, and adapt in an environment that’s growing and changing fast
- Prior experience with Azure Security Monitoring
- Prior experience with incident management toolset
- Bring your incident management experience to UiPath
- Analyze security alerts and turn them into actionable follow-up items through collaborative investigation and triage with development and IT teams
- Define incident response process and a playbook for stakeholders in development, IT and SRE teams
- Integrate security incident response process with existing tools for incident response in the company
- Build effective and actionable reports for development staff and management stakeholders
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description