Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Here is what you would be doing at UiPath:
- We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to establish tools and practices for our Cloud offerings. You will be responsible for driving high availability, resiliency, performance, business continuity and compliance capabilities of the Cloud services. The person must have systematic problem-solving skill, incredible customer empathy, strong communication skills, hands-on debugging skills and familiarity with modern SRE practices. The ideal candidate should be well-versed with the entire software development lifecycle and dev - ops practices. Apart from possessing strong technical skills, the candidate should show a strong bias for action, be adaptable and exhibit uninhibited entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software delivery, site reliability and/or database/network administrator for commercial large scale software or services.
- Proficient in coding and debugging
- Hands-on experience with deployment and management of modern cloud technologies and debugging live service outages.
- Good understanding of public cloud offerings such as Azure, Google Cloud or AWS.
- Excellent communication skills. The person will own communicating complex live site issues and metrics to key internal and external stakeholders.
Why to work with us?
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering, unlimited vacation, healthcare plan, competitive salary and equity plan. We must have caught your attention by now if you've read so far, so we must connect.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.