Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As part of the Infrastructure Engineering team, you are focused on building outstanding software tools and automation that enable all Remitly developers to deploy and monitor their applications with strong safety nets and low operational overhead. You accelerate all Remitly Engineering teams, empowering them to iterate and deliver impactful experiences to our customers at an increasingly fast pace. You report to the Engineering Manager of Infrastructure and Corporate Systems, and you work closely with all internal teams but especially Security and Developer Experience.
- You build and drive adoption of infrastructure tools and systems that are forward-thinking, are well-instrumented and well-documented.
- You build software solutions for ambiguous, large, or difficult technical problems often involving multiple systems and multiple developers.
- You evaluate and promote new technologies for adoption across the team and all of Remitly Engineering.
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of relevant engineering experience.
- Experience building and operating software on a major public cloud vendor (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Be proficient in at least one general-purpose programming language.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer