Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Here at Smartsheet, our team thrives under a lightweight, Agile-like process. We build collaboration software and a collaborative environment is what we offer! Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work.
We are looking for a Sr. SDET to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is someone with extensive full stack experience building front-end applications using the latest technologies.
This position reports to the SDET manager and is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Lead the design and implementation of our internal and cloud based apps
- Lead the design and development of infrastructure that supports out tools and testing
- Lead the efforts for implementing CI/CD pipeline
- Assist in the career development of others, actively mentoring individuals and the community
- Working with other senior engineers to develop best practices for software across multiple teams
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and expertise
- 5-7 years of software development experience
- 3-5 years web application development
- Familiarity with AWS and proven experience with applications in the cloud
- API (REST Web Services) automation and microservices
- Exceptional communication skills, eye for details
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with UI (Selenium) (nice to have)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Ability to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work everyday. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.