DomainTools is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Cloud and DevOps Platform team. We want you to research, develop and deliver cutting edge techniques in cloud native application lifecycle automation in Go Lang and Terraform to accelerate engineering productivity, reduce operational toil, increase consistency, and improve the lives of your coworkers every day.
Our teams vision is to create a self-service, GitOps developer-centric platform that allows for continuous integration and deployment of our world class security applications to our hybrid AWS environment. We are curating a list of best in class tools to make getting our jobs done easier and deliver our teams great developer tooling.
Work closely with a small, highly collaborative Operations and Development teams to architect and deploy high impact solutions and enable our DevOps culture to build platform features using Kubernetes Operators. As a Senior member of the team, you can provide technical leadership, evangelize the DevOps culture and demonstrate best practices including observability / metrics and security.
Do you have a passion for cloud native software, design patterns and a bias to action?
Do you believe in and practice DevOps philosophy and are excited about the security space?
Join our team!
- 5+ years development experience building resilient platforms and/or SaaS solutions
- Deployment and/or extension of container and orchestration technologies, particularly Docker and Kubernetes
- Design, development or operation of systems leveraging SaaS, especially Amazon Web Services
- Use of microservice architectures in production
- Excellence in at least one programming language; we use Python 3 and golang
- History of working effectively in a small team environment; a strong team player and ability to troubleshoot complex problems
- Positive attitude with strong attention to detail and a desire to produce high-quality results
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
DomainTools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.