DomainTools is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Frontend Team. This position is perfect for someone interested in building powerful cybersecurity products and features for our enterprise customers. Our solutions help fuel mission critical efforts for customers including gathering threat intelligence, doing threat hunting, performing online fraud investigation, and more.
This is a full-time permanent position in our offices in Seattle (Belltown).
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code using software development best practices.
- Integrate with and utilize data from backend services and databases.
- Build web applications using ES7/HTML5/CSS3 best practices.
- Contribute to new product ideation and implementation.
- Contribute to feature development of existing and new anti-cybercrime tools.
- Provide code reviews and design feedback with teammates.
- Become a subject matter expert on DomainTools’ customer facing products and services.
Key Applicant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
- Work experience: 5+ years of modern web application development.
- Solid knowledge of the following:
- Object oriented PHP 7 programming
- HTML5 and CSS3+
- Experience with unit and integration testing.
- Experience with user acceptance testing (TestCafe, Selenium).
- Experience working with MySQL databases.
- Experience with container technologies and orchestration platforms (particularly Docker and Kubernetes).
- Experience using agile principles and methodologies.
- Positive attitude with strong attention to detail and a desire to produce high-quality results.
- Ability to self organize and work independently as well as in a team.
- Solid time management skills.
- Self motivated & self-starting.
- Well-developed written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Familiarity with configuring Babel, Webpack, and ESLint.
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony).
- Experience working with AWS or cloud platforms.
- Experience with UX design and related concepts.
- Experience with AngularJS 1.x.