SOC Engineer at Unity Technologies
The Unity Security Operations Center is seeking an experienced SOC Engineer. We are building our SOC from the ground up, and as the first Engineer in our first location, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to drive decisions and help create the processes that we will use moving forward around the globe.
This position requires the ability and interest to build and maintain the software infrastructure used by the SOC, which includes our SIEM, vulnerability management, updates and patches, etc. There is room for significant architecture and planning contributions.
This position is ideal for someone who is also interested in forensic investigation and incident containment; while not responsible for those tasks, there will be ample opportunity to partner with other team members for these activities.
- Support SOC by maintaining SIEM infrastructure
- Assist with software and hardware updates and patches
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Integrate SIEM with other tools to maximize automation of routine activity
- Follow change control processes
- Provide general troubleshooting
- Evaluate tools and services for potential use
- Experience with scripting and automation
- Experience working with data formats such as JSON and XML
- Strong knowledge of network and network security functionality
- Experience with SIEM technologies such as Elasticsearch or Splunk
- Knowledge of Cloud Security
- Experience with Elasticsearch (ELK)
- Experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with Kubernetes deployment
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.