Software Development Engineer (Front-End) at TUNE
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:21 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, January 29, 2020
The TUNE Front-End team owns the web and mobile applications that our customers use to interact with the TUNE Partner Marketing platform. The future of these applications is based on React and React Native, and leverages a shared React component library that allows us to provide a consistent user experience across TUNE products. Our engineers have the opportunity to deliver features that delight our customers as well as define standards and best practices for how we build software at TUNE.
You will collaborate with product managers and fellow engineers to design and deliver solutions from start to finish. The ideal fit for this role is a skilled, motivated, flexible engineer that is passionate about delivering high quality solutions in collaboration with a small, agile team.
You'll be responsible for...
- Architecting efficient and reusable software that drives complex web and mobile applications.
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Product Designers, and Software Engineers to define user experiences and deliver significant projects.
- Taking ownership of the quality of our software, advancing our technology stack, upholding best practices, and optimizing our processes.
- Using your expertise to shape the roadmap for our team and the product.
What you'll need..
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering OR great relevant experience
- Experience with full-stack and cloud technologies
- A passion for front end technologies and UX concerns
- The ability to communicate and work professionally in a team setting
- Familiarity with any or all of the following: React, React Native, Node, Docker, AWS
What sets TUNE apart...
- Stellar health insurance coverage (100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental. 60% of dependents' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental)
- Great work life balance (4 weeks PTO and increases annually)
- We are still a privately held company (Competitive equity grants)
- 100% commuter transit cost coverage (Bus pass or parking pass)
- Meals served daily
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly offices
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
TUNE makes technology that powers successful performance-based marketing partnerships across mobile and web. Our flagship product, HasOffers by TUNE, is the industry’s most flexible SaaS solution for tracking, optimizing, and managing partner programs. Headquartered in Seattle with hundreds of employees worldwide, TUNE is trusted by innovative affiliate marketers, the largest mobile advertising platforms, and iconic brands across the globe. For more information visit: www.tune.com.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description