Software Development Engineer (Front-End)
You'll be responsible for...
- Architecting efficient and reusable software that drives complex web and mobile applications.
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Product Designers, and Software Engineers to define user experiences and deliver significant projects.
- Taking ownership of the quality of our software, advancing our technology stack, upholding best practices, and optimizing our processes.
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring for front end development.
- Using your expertise to shape the roadmap for our team and the product.
What you'll need..
- 5+ years of professional software experience.
- Experience with full-stack and cloud technologies.
- A passion for front end technologies and UX concerns.
- The ability to communicate and work professionally in a team setting.
- Familiarity with any or all of the following: React, React Native, Node, Docker, AWS.
What sets TUNE apart...
- Stellar health insurance coverage (100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental. 60% of dependents' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental)
- Great work life balance (4 weeks PTO and increases annually)
- We are still a privately held company (Competitive equity grants)
- 100% commuter transit cost coverage (Bus pass or parking pass)
- A top-notch culinary team serving 2 meals a day (Breakfast and lunch)
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks for primary caregiver, 2 weeks for secondary caregiver)
- TUNE Cares , our philanthropic program supporting education, the environment, diversity, and other important community causes through life enriching experiences
- The TUNE House program, which is designed to promote a collaborative environment for women aligned in their effort to be innovative and extraordinary leaders in the tech industry
- Dog-friendly offices
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- 10 reasons why you should work for TUNE