Software Development Engineer II - Treasury at Remitly
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product, Passbook. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The Treasury Engineering team enables the transfer of funds to fulfill customer transactions, through both simple tools to help Treasury Business Operators track balance and trade data, to complex data gathering and processing systems which ingest hundreds of millions of transaction events and transform them into a set of optimized trade and wire recommendations. We are a small team of full-stack developers, working directly with our business partners. You will report to the Treasury Engineering Team Lead.
- work side-by-side with Treasury Business team members
- Write algorithms to process complex account relationships and large volumes of data
- Create simple and straightforward web-based tools
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of experience shipping high-quality products
- Comfortable building, shipping, and maintaining services and systems
- Proficiency in an RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer