Software Engineer - Employee Experience at Qualtrics
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
You will be building leading edge technologies that will enable our customers to be more employee centric by building our Employee Experience product suite. We're building services that will illuminate our customer's next opportunity and enable them to close experience gaps and predict success while monitoring ongoing feedback.
You should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Crafting systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth. Owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work!
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of meaningful experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document
A Day in the Life
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to tackle complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Have worked on frontend development and have familiarity with backend services
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.