Software Engineer - Go (Golang) at Igneous
Software Engineer - Go (Golang)
- Join a highly experienced team of Golang Engineers, and grow your skills across the entire stack - from HW to UI
- Become part of a commercially successful & rapidly growing company that’s redefined Unstructured Data Management
- Solve complex, real-world problems at massive scale
Igneous creates a new approach to Unstructured Data Management that overcomes the modern challenge of file and object data at multi-petabyte scale. Deployable onsite, offsite, in any cloud, and for any protocol - our fully-managed service makes it simple to discover, protect, and move PB-scale data at blazing speeds. Data-centric organizations rely on Igneous Data-Management-as-a-Service to enable diverse workloads from streaming media to curing cancer.
Due to ongoing growth all of our Engineering teams are expanding. We're looking for passionate Software Engineers to join us in a variety of roles working right across the product stack. We work primarily in Go – but no previous experience is required. If you like to solve complex, real-world problems in a tight-knit team environment, this might be the ideal opportunity for you.
As a Software Engineer on the Applications team at Igneous, you will:
- Work across the stack in a single language - Go (Golang)
- Create, enhance, & support software that solves real-world problems at a massive scale
- Balance incremental improvement with long-term vision
- Contribute to our CI/CD infrastructure
- Keep building onto an already exceptional end-to-end customer experience
- Join a team with a record of redefining entire industries - and that’s poised to do it again
Our ideal Software Engineer for this role will have:
- At least some commercial software development experience in a modern, open source, CI/CD environment
- An interest in (or experience with) Golang, Docker, and/or Linux development
- Experience tinkering across entire stack - from hardware to UI
- Strong computer science fundamentals, particularly around algorithms and data structures
- A desire to solve large, complex problems well outside your comfort zone
- Bonus points: experience with Golang, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP/Azure, ElasticSearch, InfluxDB, Grafana, or any work in the realm of cloud, PaaS/IaaS, containerization, distributed computing, or storage & file systems
As a Software Engineer at Igneous you’ll be joining a skilled and diverse team during this exciting time of rapid customer expansion. You’ll be part of the group that's redefined the way Enterprise manage PB-scale data, and work on the leading edge of Data Management technologies. Our team provides significant ownership and impact at every level, excellent leadership, strong compensation (inc. benefits & equity), career development, and a culture built on quality.
Igneous are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as a core of company culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.