About the position
At Qumulo we’ve built a truly unique distributed file system from scratch. It wasn’t easy and it’s far from a finished product. Joining Qumulo's team of elite engineers means working on an innovative product at its infancy and watching your work take effect. It's an opportunity to work directly with customers and increase the value of our product by solving their most challenging problems.
We hire smart, adaptive engineers with diverse backgrounds and a knack for taking challenges head on. Our programmers not only solve the industry's most difficult problems, but do so in an adaptive, agile environment, shipping code every two weeks and getting feedback on their work in real-time.
Programmers at Qumulo work alongside people who crave collaborative coding environments. It's a community where individual engineers have a voice, and teams have the autonomy to drive their own progress.
About the CompanyWe hire individuals who are:
Qumulo is the leader in Hybrid Cloud File Storage, providing real-time visibility, scale and control of your data across on-prem and cloud. Qumulo’s real-time analytics enable customers to understand their storage at a granular level, detect bottlenecks and accelerate performance. Built to scale across data center and cloud, Qumulo enables programmatic configuration and management of usage, capacity and performance. Qumulo’s innovative approach continuously delights customers with new capabilities, 100% usable capacity and direct access to experts. See storage made simple at www.qumulo.com.
- Data driven and have desire to work in collaborative team environments.
- Excellent with computer science fundamentals, notably database and distributed system theory.
- Passionate about learning and solving hard problems.
- Customer focused and know how to act as an owner.
- Above all else, people who get stuff done.
If you’re still reading this, we want to talk to you!Qualifications
- Familiarity in numerous different CS areas: Distributed systems, data structures, algorithms, and database theory.
- Comfortable with coding in C/C++ and interested in working with Rust and Python
- Working in agile development process and test driven development.
- A minimum of 4 years industry experience in a software engineering role
- BS EE/CS or equivalent experience
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background screening
Read Full Job Description