Sr. Engineer, Test at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:31 a.m. (PST) on Friday, January 24, 2020
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0's Test Infra team is composed by engineers who are passionate about software quality at speed. The team builds and maintains the frameworks used to test and release Auth0. As an engineer on the Test Infra team you will shape a culture of quality at speed, giving engineering teams the tools and best practices to build and ship high-quality products.
Today we use Node.js for most of our code, so familiarity with it is a big plus.
We are looking for curious, engaging and passionate engineers that will help us build an innovative team with a strong focus on continuously improving.
- Design and implement automated build, test, and release processes
- Define and continuously improve testing strategies
- Drive adoption of tools, frameworks, and best practices for testability and code quality
- Create and maintain test automation frameworks and tests
- Support users of tools and frameworks used for testing
- Assist project teams determining whether a given component or feature is ready for release
- Define the approach and infrastructure needed for functional and performance testing
You might work on:
- Open source tools, CLIs, and frameworks
- Writing blog posts about the cool stuff we are doing
- Collaborating on tests and testability for each service
- Analyzing support cases and production issues to find new ways of catching problems before release
- Collecting metrics and building dashboards that help foster a culture of quality
- Building and supporting the tools and infrastructure used to verify and ship changes every day
- Experience with: continuous delivery, service-oriented architecture, cloud platform environments
- Demonstrated skill with one or more of the following: test automation, performance testing, tool or framework design, refactoring, debugging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort working in a globally distributed environment with a remote workforce
- Americas; #US; #AR; #CA
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description