The Pushpay engineering team is spread between Auckland, New Zealand and Redmond, Washington. We continuously update live production platforms with new code multiple times per day with no down time.
At Pushpay, we build world-class mobile-first giving and engagement solutions that help organizations increase participation and change their communities for the better. Our team is challenged with scaling, enhancing and maintaining a modern cloud-hosted React Native based mobile application platform built around a Node backend.
We want to grow our team with inquisitive people who are passionate about their craft. You will be surrounded with other dedicated, talented software engineers and support teams who hold the value of excellence high. At Pushpay, we provide an environment that promotes open discussion about approaches to solve complex problems, and empower developers to learn new technologies and techniques.
What you’ll bring:
5+ years of software engineering experience
Practical commercial experience with:
- Be a happy, positive-minded and kind person.
- Have a personal commitment to continuously learn and improve.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.A without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Ideally, you will also have a good understanding of:
- DynamoDB or other NoSQL database backend
- Git, Mercurial or other DCVS
- Automated testing, stubbing, and mocking
- Continuous Integration/Deployment