Sr. Software Engineer - Rust, distributed systems
A little bit about us...
Our company is a well-financed, financial technology start-up located in the Pacific Northwest. We are building our team – currently we are 20+ employees and are looking for a senior level software engineer to help us deliver our game changing product/platform. At Transparent Systems we are transforming global financial settlements with an open universal platform that enables secure, frictionless payments through distributed cryptographic systems. Our product offering supports applications from B2B payments and cash management for financial institutions to cross border transactions and remittances.
What you’ll be doing:
* Let’s keep it simple – we need you to code! You’ll be collaborating with the team to develop a game changing product.
* Work with the co-founder and CTO to develop future iterations of our platform. This is pure engineering/software development.
What you bring to us:
* 10+ years of experience shipping quality software products.
* Experience making architecture decisions.
* Experience thriving in small teams.
* A great ability to do what’s needed now and plan for the future versions.
* Platform, cloud, and networking experience.
* A Bachelor’s in Computer Science or EE or equivalent.
* Your 'ship with quality' mentality
You’re a terrific fit if:
* You have start-up experience and you really want to work on something new.
* You have familiarity with any of the tools we use Rust, Docker, Kubernetes, Typescript).
* You have tenacity to do it right the first time and you have the propensity to act.
* You view software development as your craft and not just a job.
* You’re versatile – you can effectively code across the technology stack.
* You learn at hyper speed and if you have experience with blockchain or want to learn blockchain, that's a plus.
What we offer:
* Competitive start-up salary.
* Full benefits package.
* Fun place to work with smart people.
* Collaborative environment and a small team (20+ employees).
* We’re just getting started!
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To agencies: We are currently not working with agencies, thanks.
Read Full Job Description