Sr.Boomi Integration Developer
We are looking for a Sr. Boom Integration Developer with strong technical proficiency in building processes on cloud and on-premise Boomi environments. The Integration team is fundamentally responsible for creating sales orders in Avalara financial systems. The resource is responsible to maintain existing processes, environments and creating new processes. The successful candidate will be a well-rounded Integration developer with good experience in using EAI and SOA design patterns
- Design, Document, develop, test and deployment of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid scenarios using DELL Boomi platform.
- Define process interfaces, data models, and integration points across disparate, complex cloud applications.
- Administer Dell Boomi platform including Deployment, Process logging, and reporting.
- Define and implement best practices for integrations with standard enterprise systems like Salesforce, NetSuite and Zuora.
- Work with the PMO team using Agile methodology to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and create a proof of concepts for the leadership team and business
- Participate in sprint planning and sprint review sessions.
- Participate in team code reviews.
- Peer review other team members’ completed user stories and provide feedback.
- Participate in technical architecture review sessions.
- Collaboratively manage source control with the team including branching and merging procedures.
- Create and organize automated unit tests adhering to code coverage requirements.
- Understanding of common software development design patterns and ability to teach others how to incorporate into a technical solution.
- Ability to provide support during non-standard work hours or during an unplanned outage or emergency if needed.
- 5-8 years of software development experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in developing cloud Integration using Dell Boomi
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design Patterns
- Develop and consume REST, SOAP and OData APIs and implement security for the services deployed in DELL Boomi platform.
- Understanding of EAI and SOA design patterns and concepts.
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, REST, SOAP and OData API's
- Knowledge of Authentication Methods for API’s
- Experience writing and working with SQL queries.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring for end-to-end flow execution
- knowledge of Swagger tools and SumoLogic logging
- Prior exposure to ETL is preferred.
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle like JIRA
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.