UI Engineer - Contract at Algorithmia
- Take up our mission to make state-of-the-art AI and ML effortlessly scalable for Fortune 500 and government customers everywhere
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying AI and ML at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by over 90,000 developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable Machine Learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
As a UI engineer, you’ll be working to improve and polish the web properties many teams rely on to support Algorithmia. These include our blog, event directory, landing pages, and website. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with designers and marketing mangers to craft new UIs for our marketing efforts.
- Building out new UIs for our web client (viewable at https://algorithmia.com)
- Implementing new functionality for our in-house UI toolkit, Synapse (https://algorithmia.design).
- Intaking and estimating new work for one of the above-mentioned properties.
- Addressing UI bugs.
As an ideal candidate for this role, you possess:
- Expertise with HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity writing HTML and CSS for display within emails.
- A knack for writing reusable, composable UI components.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- (Bonus) Experience with a major web application framework, such as Vue.js, Angular, Ember, or React.
- (Bonus) Experience building Wordpress templates.
- (Bonus) Experience authoring new layouts within Hubspot.
- (Bonus) Experience managing and creating events in Google Analytics.
This will be a 3-6 month contract.Sound like a fit? Apply below–we're excited to meet you!
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW, or learn more at algorithmia.com