Adswerve is looking for an aspiring Web Developer to join the Technical Services team. The ideal candidate for this key position will possess a natural tendency toward analytical thinking, combined with client-facing consultative communication skills. They will be naturally curious about data purity, big data analysis, machine learning, and product development, and have demonstrated strengths in web development.
Typically after a year of on the job training, a Web Developer on the Technical Services team is able to:
- Digest Client’s Google Analytics (GA) and Tag Management (GTM, Tealium, etc.) implementation and identify areas of opportunity within Client data to recommend strategic solutions
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and implementation instructions using standards and best practices (e.g., industry, vendor, company).
- Develop and lead best-in-class engineering practices to help Clients define and set up frameworks for utilizing Big Data in the cloud
- Execute strategic engineering proof of concepts and contribute to technology strategy and engineering roadmaps
- Utilize Google Tag Manager Libraries to develop automated solutions to perform routine tasks (e.g. tag creation) to improve efficiency.
- Translate solutions and complicated concepts to all audiences, from executive level members to marketing teams
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Science - OR - equivalent experience in Web or Mobile Development
- Experience with React, Angular, or other Single Page Application frameworks.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems with on-time delivery, the highest quality, and creativity in the approach
- Ability to listen and understand business needs and creatively develop solutions
- Ability to work on a team and manage individual prioritized workload
- Strong desire to become a proficient Web Developer for a fast paced company
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We have a vibrant, partnership-oriented corporate culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and teamwork. We provide excellent benefits, a fun workplace and promote a fantastic and healthy work-life balance.
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.