Accountant at Snap! Raise
Snap! Raise is the nation’s leading technology platform for school, team, and club fundraising across the United States. We started this company by making a difference in our communities, right here in our own backyard. We are looking for an Accountant to join our growing team at our South Lake Union office. This Accountant will work directly with our Accounting and Finance team members to support recording and processing daily transactions including AR, AP, and Payroll as well as assisting with our monthly, quarterly, and year end reporting requirements.
- Process vendor payables and customer receivable transactions
- Lead payroll processing and tracking of variable compensation metrics
- Assist with month end close procedures, including recording journal entries and preparation of account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual comparative financial statements, including assistance with preparation of board materials
- Produce ad-hoc reporting for expenses, compensation, receivables, etc. as requested by executive leadership
- Assist with various state and local jurisdiction department of revenue and labor compliance matter
- Process and approve employee expense reports
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or 2 years of experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Positive, self-motivated, and self-driven individual
- Determined, eager to take initiative
What you’ll find with us:
Our employees share a passion for revolutionizing the fundraising experience for schools, teams, and clubs all across the United States. We are working to transform a system we were all once a part of. The second you walk into the door you will be greeted by the team and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays? We offer a fun, inclusive environment where teams are not only who we serve, but who we are.
Join us today as we Change the Game!