ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT at Adswerve, Inc.
Adswerve is seeking a bright and eager accounting/bookkeeping professional to join our stellar Finance Team in Seattle as an Accounting Assistant. Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, this entry level role will participate in activities related to the accounting department. This includes recording financial transactions, tracking and applying client payments, entering vendor invoices and coding in the accounts payable system, accounts receivable collections support, as well as other duties in a thriving tech environment. This role is ideal for someone new to the accounting field looking for a place to begin their career and move upwards as the Company grows.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of assigned financial transactions which may include accounts payable, credit card activity and accounts receivable
- Accounts receivable collections application
- Responding to client requests for invoice copies, statements, etc.
- Maintain accurate and appropriate records to ensure data integrity - as directed by supervisor
- Recording payables and other expenses - as directed by supervisor
- Credit card program / expense review
- Research and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities in a timely manner
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Administrative tasks as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA required
- 1+ years of experience in accounting preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Looking for someone who thrives in a high-growth or start-up environment
- Eager, go getter who will take ownership of tasks and growth
- Proficient in G Suite Products; Basic Excel Skills required
- Able to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while keeping to deadlines
- Accurate, extremely organized and highly detail-oriented
- Strong work ethic, strives for excellence and creating value.
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
- Knowledge of financial systems – QuickBooks experience preferred.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We have a vibrant, partnership-oriented corporate culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and teamwork. We provide excellent benefits, a fun workplace and promote a fantastic and healthy work-life balance.
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization