Accounts Payable Specialist at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to be a fundamental part of our Accounting team. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for full cycle Accounts Payable that includes, invoice posting & coding, approval routing, vendor maintenance, as well as special projects. We are looking for somebody who will thrive in Unity’s fun, fast paced, and rapidly growing environment.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from publishers and internal departments for any A/P related issues
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Accurately post, review, and code invoices
- Support accounting month end close activities and audit related requests
- Maintain strong relationships with both publishers and internal employees
- Assist in other projects as needed
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- High organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Experience with Netsuite and/or Workday
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.