Director of Finance at WEconnect Health Management
Do you want to be part of something that could truly change lives? So do we. WEconnect was born out of our founders’ motivation to find solutions for thriving in addiction recovery and improving others' lives. Our solutions-based platform addresses the most crucial time during someone’s recovery journey - the first year of sobriety - and provides verified outcomes data that can improve the healthcare ecosystem.
We value autonomy and encourage each team member to be authentic, passionate, creative, and fun. We want your input as we grow a company that is revolutionizing addiction recovery through technology.
We are looking for a Director of Finance to join our growing team in Seattle, where you will oversee the entire Finance function and report directly to our co-founder & CEO.
- Manage annual financial planning and budgeting.
- Oversee the day-to-day back office accounting and finance systems and processes.
- Participate in board, executive, and company-wide meetings.
- Prepare fundraising materials, research potential investors, and oversee our pricing strategy.
- 7+ years of work experience with demonstrated career progression in a finance function.
- Previous experience within a finance, operations & strategy department at a startup or firm that has worked with smaller companies.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems and of federal and state financial regulations
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or mathematics.
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Work-from-home Tuesdays
- Transportation stipend
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.