Director, FP&A at Skilljar (Seattle, WA)
Skilljar is looking for a Director, FP&A to join our fast-growing Finance team. The ideal candidate will be a strategic and operationally minded leader that uses data to drive business decisions and ultimately drive company growth. Reporting to the VP Finance and Operations, the Director FP&A will also be an authentic leader that can attract and develop a dedicated team of finance professionals to support our next stage of growth.
If you are a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats, thrives in a dynamic environment, and is passionate about building processes and automation, we want to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.Responsibilities
- Own the monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes including management reporting, variance analysis, forecasting and scenario planning.
- Drive the reporting and analysis of key performance indicators and operational metrics supporting growth strategy.
- Maintain a long-range plan in support of the company’s growth strategy in partnership with executive management and finance leadership.
- Partner with Finance leadership to prepare Board materials, presentations, and monthly reporting.
- Work closely with the leadership team to build the financial infrastructure to support current and future business requirements. You’ll use technology to streamline reporting and automate our internal processes.
- 10+ years of work experience in a combination of FP&A, Corporate or strategic finance
- Experience leading and developing an FP&A function in a high growth and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to simplify and explain complex financial information across all levels and functions.
- Sophisticated Excel and data visualization skills
- Ability to partner cross-functionally, influence, and connect with all business partners, comfortable in a virtual environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field preferred
- SaaS/Software industry experience preferred
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and New York.
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.