Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is looking for a Director, Revenue Strategy to join our growing team. This role will partner with the leaders in the CRO organization to set ambitious goals for Marketing, Self-Serve, Sales, Customer Success, Services, and Support teams.
This role will be based out of Auth0’s Bellevue, WA corporate office.
What You Will Do
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize growth drivers and integrated investments (incremental and non-incremental) through deep analytical evaluation of strategic priorities and their potential for value creation
- Manage and grow a team of skilled analysts to build operational reporting in Tableau and perform ad hoc analyses
- Support execution of strategic growth initiatives, by working cross functionally with marketing, sales, customer success, self-serve, support, and product teams
- Analyze potential LTV, CAC, payback period and other business metrics across lifecycle stages
- Partner with marketing, sales, customer success, self-serve, product teams to design unit economics applicable for the state of the business
- Develop insights into competitive position from a GTM perspective; partner with cross-functional orgs to develop a strategy to address our risks and opportunities
- Evaluate and recommend business models and economics of specific products and services
- Using Tableau, roll out ‘insights-as-a-service’ approach for Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Services, and Support functions to make insights easy to access, understand and make decisions
- Lead development and maintenance of segmentation and scoring across prospect and customer base and lifecycle stages (lead attribution, scoring, customer segmentation, churn models)
- Manage and measure leading and lagging indicators to predict business outcomes
- Drive increased visibility for the leadership team into business performance and opportunities for growth
- Support annual and quarterly strategic planning process. Facilitate CRO organization wide strategic planning to set priorities, OKRs, and allocate budget
- Provide support for board meetings, financing events, and monthly/quarterly business reviews
- Develop data documentation (glossary, data models, etc.) and enroll various stakeholders
What You Bring
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in sales, revenue operations, insights/analytics, consulting and/or strategy
- 4+ years experience in a leadership or management role
- Proven experience in building, leading, and scaling a high-performing team
- Experience with high-growth companies strongly preferred
- Proven strategic planning and business leadership capabilities; understanding of business financial analysis
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Analytical ability with experience and insights in reporting for executive audiences
- Proven track record of achieving results in a matrixed, time sensitive environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative and hands-on environment, seamlessly moving between strategy and execution
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
- Ability to travel approximately 5%
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description