Director, Revenue Strategy at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:55 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is looking for a Director, Revenue Strategy to join our growing team. This role will partner with the leaders in the CRO organization to set ambitious goals for Marketing, Self-Serve, Sales, Customer Success, Services, and Support teams.
This role will be based out of Auth0’s Bellevue, WA corporate office.
What You Will Do
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize growth drivers and integrated investments (incremental and non-incremental) through deep analytical evaluation of strategic priorities and their potential for value creation
- Manage and grow a team of skilled analysts to build operational reporting in Tableau and perform ad hoc analyses
- Support execution of strategic growth initiatives, by working cross functionally with marketing, sales, customer success, self-serve, support, and product teams
- Analyze potential LTV, CAC, payback period and other business metrics across lifecycle stages
- Partner with marketing, sales, customer success, self-serve, product teams to design unit economics applicable for the state of the business
- Develop insights into competitive position from a GTM perspective; partner with cross-functional orgs to develop a strategy to address our risks and opportunities
- Evaluate and recommend business models and economics of specific products and services
- Using Tableau, roll out ‘insights-as-a-service’ approach for Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Services, and Support functions to make insights easy to access, understand and make decisions
- Lead development and maintenance of segmentation and scoring across prospect and customer base and lifecycle stages (lead attribution, scoring, customer segmentation, churn models)
- Manage and measure leading and lagging indicators to predict business outcomes
- Drive increased visibility for the leadership team into business performance and opportunities for growth
- Support annual and quarterly strategic planning process. Facilitate CRO organization wide strategic planning to set priorities, OKRs, and allocate budget
- Provide support for board meetings, financing events, and monthly/quarterly business reviews
- Develop data documentation (glossary, data models, etc.) and enroll various stakeholders
What You Bring
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in sales, revenue operations, insights/analytics, consulting and/or strategy
- 4+ years experience in a leadership or management role
- Proven experience in building, leading, and scaling a high-performing team
- Experience with high-growth companies strongly preferred
- Proven strategic planning and business leadership capabilities; understanding of business financial analysis
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Analytical ability with experience and insights in reporting for executive audiences
- Proven track record of achieving results in a matrixed, time sensitive environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative and hands-on environment, seamlessly moving between strategy and execution
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
- Ability to travel approximately 5%
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.