Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is looking for a hands-on Equity Plan Manager to own the administration of our global equity programs. Equity awards are a significant component of total compensation at Remitly. Reporting to the Principal Compensation Analyst, You will work with many teams across the company including Payroll, Legal, Finance, and HR functions, and will be the expert on global equity award administration.
What You'll Do
- Administer all types of global equity plans, including Stock Options.
- Process grants, exercises and terminations partnering with HR, Payroll, Legal and Tax
- Input all equity activity in equity platform and ensure that equity activity is complete and accurate including demographic information
- Reconcile and support grant, exercise and releases, termination and cancelation activity to ensure plan compliance and accurate financial reporting related to equity compensation matters.
- Prepare compensation committee and board materials related to equity.
- Assist with equity plan design and drafting award agreements.
- Develop employee educational materials and resources.
- Primary liaison for the Stock Administration team in addressing employee and investor inquiries and assist employees and investors with resolving equity-related issues.
- Develop process improvements including automation projects for the equity administration process
- Ad hoc projects.
Who You Are
- BS/BA degree in accounting, finance or related discipline or CEP certification is preferred.
- 5+ years or more of experience in equity administration or equivalent specific related field.
- Experience with company stock ownership and the full cycle of equity transactions.
- Project management, process improvement, and experience working with people at all levels across a large multinational organization
- Working knowledge of U.S. federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation and general knowledge of global taxation.
- Equity administration experience in a public company is preferred.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer