FP&A Analyst at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:15 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving really complex problems to make the lives of truck drivers, shippers and other people in the freight industry easier through our innovation and technology. There will always be a better, more efficient way to transport goods, and we won’t ever stop inventing it.
Founded in 2015, we’re a mission-driven, fast-growing startup, backed by world-class investors, including CapitalG, the growth equity investment fund of Google, and leading industry disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others. We were named one of Washington State’s top places to work, a LinkedIn Top Startup and were the recipient of the GeekWire Next Tech Titan in 2018.
If working with smart, values-driven people to transform an entire industry sounds like something you’re into, come join Convoy, and help move the world forward!
As a Financial Analyst at Convoy, you are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup. Finance at Convoy enables “eyes-wide-open” decisions & execution for the business through financial planning, budgeting, and short/long term analysis. We seek to have a broad lens on success; balancing financial stewardship vs. enterprise value, growth/winning, and physics. Our goal is never limited to building a great financial model or processing results downstream; we aim to be regarded as trusted advisors and thought leaders by our business partners.
You will take ownership of:
- Performing financial modeling and reporting that is flexible and scalable as we grow.
- Driving clarity on trends and goal tracking in support of strategic initiatives.
- Helping develop foundational processes that enable our teams to move fast and make high ROI decisions for Convoy.
- Resolving high-priority issues rapidly and effectively.
- Company wide human capital resource planning, process, forecasting and analysis.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Finance Analyst or Business Analyst roles.
- The ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as part of a growing organization.
- You love working with numbers and ratios.
- Ability to break down high-level business problems into concrete analytical solutions.
- You can assess costs, benefits, and risks for the organization.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent and concise communicator.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks.
Nice to have skills/experience:
- Direct experience managing headcount from a Finance perspective.
- Strong math background.
Experience in the following are preferred:
- Tech companies
- Fortune 500 companies
- Startup companies
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!