Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Onboarding: Partner with onboarding manager to create methodology-specific curriculum to be embedded in onboarding plans across the revenue org. Examples: Facilitate session in bootcamp around scaled methodology basics. Creating content in LMS to be accessed as just-in-time micro-learning.
- Internal Mobility: Partner with enablement managers and department leaders to create learning paths for role-specific understanding of deeper knowledge of the methodology and how to take it from theory to application in our core GTM roles. Example: Determining what aspects a Sales Development Representative would need to master versus an Account Executive.
- Skill Training: Complete train-the-trainer exercises in order to facilitate the methodology workshops internally.
- Manager Alignment: Ensure manager expertise in methodology and partner to create coaching strategies that scale and reinforce the concepts.
- Cross Functional Alignment: Act as an internal consultant with key revenue partners (marketing, revenue operations, etc) to ensure content and tools reinforce the concepts of the methodology.
- Analytics and Continuous Improvement: Promote a culture of data-driven continuous improvement and recognition. Examples: Understand and report on adoption metrics and revenue attribution for top adopters. Determine a process to recognize and reward individuals that demonstrate ideal behaviors.
- 5+ years of experience working in a SaaS organization
- Located in either Seattle or New York areas
- Facilitation of world-class methodology training
- Prior experience rolling out methodology Prior experience with different LMS platforms
- Familiarity with change management approaches (e.g. the ADKAR model)Ability to analyze outcomes and utilize data insights to drive decision-making
- Experience working in rapidly changing and dynamic environments
- Exceptional communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration
- Prior experience in an enablement role and supporting a growing sales team
- Involvement in sales enablement groups (e.g. Sales Enablement Society)
- A passion for the learner experience and an understanding on how to apply best practices in building content for adult learning
- Ability to balance a focus on measurable outcomes with empathy for people, customers, and the business
- Certified trainer in core methodologies (e.g. Command of the Message and Proactive Selling)
- Experience using Outreach as a product
- These names mean something to you: Kirkpatrick, Gagne, Bloom