We are one of the main reasons it’s possible to text with a business today. Zipwhip was the first company to enable texting on existing business phone numbers, and we are now the world’s leading business-texting software and API provider. More than 35,000 companies use us to increase customer engagement and drive growth through texting on their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number. Intuitive cloud-based software, an enterprise-grade API and direct network connectivity mean businesses can use any computer or mobile device to securely and reliably reach their customers, every time.
Our strong venture backing allows us to aggressively invest in our product, technology and team; we’ve received nearly $100 million in funding from the likes of Goldman Sachs, M12 (Microsoft Ventures) and OpenView. We are consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing workplaces, and were voted the 6th best place to work in the state by Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal in 2019.
Every day we work to uphold our core DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. We know that we’ll build better products if we have a diverse and inspired team that’s encouraged to make mistakes and experiment.
If you want to be part of a team where you’re supported and empowered to change the way the world communicates, then we’d love to hear from you.
How this role makes an impact:
The Revenue Operations Senior Manager will be responsible for the Analytics and Insights program for Zipwhip go-to-market (GTM) organization, reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in “from-scratch” analysis creation. They will be knowledgeable of best practices when creating dashboards and summaries tailored to the audience, generating clean, simple deliverables which focus on findings and takeaways, and using automation and integration wherever possible to automate reporting and minimize manual recurring processes.
In addition, they must demonstrate high-quality customer centricity, a high level of determination, enthusiasm, and an ability to manage communication and collaboration with multiple stakeholders such as Sales teams, Customer Success, Customer Support, Finance and Marketing teams.
What you’ll be working on:
- Establish dashboards, KPIs, and reports in a programmatic way to provide insights to the sales organizations. Examples include:
- Sales pipeline and forecast reporting
- Territory and account assignment analysis
- Pipeline aging, health, and coverage analysis
- Deal lifecycle analysis: deal velocity, stage progression, closed/won
- Pricing, ASP, deal size analysis by customer size, industry, seller
- Drive analysis and insights across the entire sales and customer experience funnel from lead to opportunity to close to post-close.
- Lead program management for Analytics and Insights: define the roadmap and intake model for requests, assign priorities, and manage backlog and resources.
- Support multiple GTM teams and sales motions, including Sales teams (e.g. Mid Market and Enterprise), Customer Success, Account Management and Customer Support.
- Prepare analysis, assess results, present findings, conclusions, and action items to all levels of the organization in clear and simple ways.
- Use analysis and insights to support cross functional initiatives such as sales incentive compensation planning and corporate budgeting and forecasting.
- Execute ad hoc analysis as business needs arise.
- Lean team with opportunity to contribute to other functional areas based on skill level and needs of the business.
- Opportunity for leading direct reports.
The skills you’ll need:
- Ability to execute with limited direction and high level of autonomy.
- Comfort with bringing structure to and making progress with ambiguous or open-ended business scenarios.
- Proactive, bias to action mindset. Seeks out business questions and works to translate them into actionable insights. Comfort with iterating in chunks and avoids delays due to analysis paralysis.
- Thinks beyond the homework. Operates with intellectual curiosity. Starts with asking why and what before the how, keeps big picture questions in focus and does not get lost in the minutiae.
- Strong project management and cross functional collaboration skills: knows how to align tasks to objectives, engage stakeholders, and drive accountability across a team towards common goals.
- Experience managing and delegating to direct reports, as well as influencing across organizations.
- Utmost attention to detail and data integrity.
- 8-10 years of experience in analytics and operations focused roles. such as sales/revenue/business operations, sales finance or corporate finance, management consulting.
- Strong experience with Salesforce (Lightning), Microsoft Power BI, SQL, Excel required.
- Strong working knowledge of key SaaS sales and customer metrics and KPIs required – both how to calculate and track metrics as well as what they represent and how they are used to drive a business.
- Experience at technology companies required. Strong preference for candidates with experience at growing startup and mid-tier tech companies, preferably SaaS or B2B.
- Ranked the #6 best workplace in Washington in 2019 from Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal
- Consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full benefits package including parental leave, 401k, flexible remote work, generous PTO
- Health benefits including paid maternity and paternity leave, medical, vision, disability and life insurance
- Free on-site weekly yoga and meditation classes hosted by ZUM fitness, and discounted memberships to Soul Fitness and CorePower Yoga
- A brand new office on Elliott Bay with easy beachfront park access
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage
- A culture of transparency and open communication, including a catered weekly lunch meeting hosted by our CEO
- Values-based leadership and a commitment to building diversity and inclusion
Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity of all kinds. We prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but isn’t limited to, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, age, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.